And it takes two to make it outta sight.
Therefore, the best mashups, ever, in all categories…
- Salvador Dali & Vogue – In April 1944, the great Dali created this fashionable masterpiece.
- Jackie O. & Diana Vreeland – These two stylish icons worked on a few different projects together.
- Troian Bellisario & The Olsen Twins – The Pretty Little Liars star grew up next to Mary-Kate & Ashley, earning her a small part in Billboard Dad.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s & In Cold Blood – Who would ever believe two of my faves have the same author?
- Salvador Dali & Disney – Together, they created Destino.
- Stephen King & The Sox (& JFK) – If you’ve read his thrillers, you know he loves the Red Sox (and read 11/22/63!).
- Tim Burton & Alice in Wonderland – As if the story wasn’t crazy enough, they added this genius into the mix.
- Ashley Benson & Hilary Duff – I don’t know when, and I don’t know why, but gaze at this beauty.
- Kim Kardashian & Project Runway – She was a judge on the show during season nine, so yay.
- Barbie & Harry Potter – These are just my other two loves, and there are HP Barbie dolls.
Note: This post was titled a few week’s back, but now, with the sad news this week, I’m glad it is what it is, to honor DJ EZ Rock. RIP